1. ABOARD PUBLISHING – Bilingual Spanish / English inflight magazines for airlines with routes in Central and South America. The company also produces in-room travel books for luxury hotels and other travel promotion products.
2. TIME OUT – Publishes in just about every city anyone wants to visit. If you’re a local freelancer, you have more to offer.
3. OUTPOST – Canada’s best adventure travel magazine. You don’t have to be Canadian born to write for them.
4. SPH MAGAZINES – This Singapore based custom magazine publishing house wins awards for the Singapore Airlines inflight magazine. Opportunities for writers and other editorial staff.
5. MATADOR NETWORK – No bull work needed. Online travel writing network for travelers with an eye for the odd and true.
6. EASY JET — Travel and business writers for Easy Jet’s In-flight magazine which is produced by INK, a publishing house for multiple customer magazines. Writers and editorial staff should contact INK directly or use the contact form on the Easy Jet site.